Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not too young to embarass me

Usually I worry about Nolan being the one to embarrass me. My stomach turns just a little each Sunday during the children's moment when they hand Nolan the microphone. I will never forget one time that these sweet grandparents who bring their grandchildren to church each Sunday had their granddaughter up there. Our minister at the time asked them to say something kind they did that week and she replied, "I didn't eat ANY of my boogars." Those poor grandparents, but the rest of us thought it was funny. That happened probably six years ago and I still remember her saying that.

Well last night at dinner Campbell saw a man with a white beard and he started shouting, "HO HO HO! HO HO HO!" Funny that he was more of the Harley type than the red suit type. Campbell was just sure of it though. They just can never start too early can they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails