Monday, January 11, 2010

Mama Bear


Ok, I had my first mama bear instinct kick in with Campbell. First day back in daycare and I pick him up an he looked like he got in a fight with a cat and the cat won. There's a bully in his class and it's not a hard one to figure out. He pushed Campbell off the top of the slide outside and Cam went head first into the dirt and came out looking like this. I didn't get the best shot of it but if you click of the photo you can see a close up of his face.

Now I know these things happen, they happen a lot in our home with two boys. Still, I don't like it. I know now why some parents tell their kids to defend themselves at school. Oh boy, is this just the beginning? I can't imagine what I'm going to do when these boys get in school. When my brother or sister tell me about some kid bullying my nieces or nephews, I'm ready to hunt those kids down...and it's not even my own children! Tell me, is this normal?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much he looks like Nolan in this picture! I've always thought Cam favored your side of the family, especially your mom. But all the sudden he looks like a little boy and a lot like his brother!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails