Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Artistic Prodigy

Yes he did it again. Nolan's artistic talent blows us away constantly. Tonight he drew on his easel that he got from Santa. I was just excited that he was actually using it since he's only drawn on it a handful of times since he got it. He started out telling me that he was going to draw Charlie Brown. He's loved drawing him since he was two and I guess he has a real life model to use to draw him. We lovingly refer to Campbell as Charlie Brown with his precious round face.


So I was busy on the computer and next thing I knew he drew this little caricature with his name at the bottom. Pretty impressive for a 3 year old, huh?

He definitely gets his artistic genes from his daddy. I guess these little artists start at a little age. Here's Justin with his early beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails