And here are the Top 10 reasons that I know that I married the best father for my children:
10. He makes me laugh...even at his crazy corny dad jokes. From day one I fell in love with his sense of humor and my boys think he's the funniest person alive. And life isn't worth living without laughter.
9. He puts up with my Forced Family Fun better known as FFF. Bluebonnets, family pictures ALL.THE.TIME, you name it...he's right there with me playing along even it it's torture for all of us.
8. He's a hands-on dad. Diaper changing, T-ball, bath time, cooking...
7. He's silly...like he can be down right run-through-the-sprinkler-like-a-5-year-old silly.
6. There's no doubt that my children love him because he loved them first.
5. He looks up to his dad and everything his dad did for him during his childhood and wants to be just like him to our boys.
4. He loves and respects me and isn't afraid to show our boys.
3. He's INSANELY talented...it's really quite sickening. Artist, Athlete, Intelligent, Musical...he can do it all. Aaaannd, he wants to teach our boys.
2. He takes time to have to have one-on-one time with each of the boys so that they each feel like they're having some bonding time.
1. Lastly, because he's ..... just him. Everything about him. How could you not love this?
We love you, Justin. You are simply THE perfect father for our boys. I couldn't do it without you. Our family wouldn't be complete without you! Happy Father's Day!