Thursday, December 24, 2009

Family photo shoot

Usually when I have a brilliant idea to take family pictures or even pictures of the boys, it involves taking about least 30-50 photos (possibly more) to get a decent one of all of us. Couple weeks back I wanted to get a family photo of all of us to put in our Christmas card. I was preparing mentally for the beat down that was about to begin but as I've learned in the past, beat downs are just part of this stage with young kiddos.

We get the tripod set up and for the first time in history, we got "the" shot on the first try! Justin and I couldn't believe it. What are the chances? Campbell's not smiling but who cares...everyone is looking at the camera! Do you know how hard that is? Last year Justin had to photoshop Nolan's head from another photo because we just couldn't get everyone to look at the camera at the same time.

Then Campbell started having a ball with the camera...he's discovered the digital camera. He would pose and then run to the camera to see his picture and it worked! He kept wanting to take more pictures! So just for fun (really it was fun!) we took some more photos of the boys. These are a few of my favorites. Nolan is really into this photography stage now and took a lot of these shots. Not too bad for a 4 year old. He's getting a kid camera this Christmas and we can't wait for him to play with it.




Nolan took this one!

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are so cute! Nolan is getting so big. I never got to meet Campbell, I think you were about to have him when I left the Primary Academy. I sure do miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Your Christmas card was adorable. How fun that you got so many great shots during that "session". You're so smart to get the boys interested in the camera to help keep their interests from waning from taking the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails