Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pimp my pumpkin


Nolan comes by it naturally. He's so creative just like his daddy and he gets his love for fall from me. When we had Aubrey's invitation on the fridge for a month, he kept asking when we were going to the pumpkin patch. Every grocery store trip, he wanted to get another pumpkin. So I gave in and let him get a couple of small ones.

As I was unloading the groceries from the car, he found the sharpie in the drawer and drew a face on it before I even knew he was doing it. Justin, the art critic that he is, examines his pumpkin and can't believe the detail on his teeth that he can draw at the age of 4. Since we just took them to the doctor the handout for development on 4 yr olds said that he should be able to draw a circle, triangle and maybe a square...I'd say we're past that. Genius. We took a quick video of him right after he made his new friend.

I can't wait to see him when we carve a pumpkin. Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails