Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bleach bums

Update on Campbell...actually make that both boys. You guessed it, now they're both sick. Daycare called yesterday and said Nolan was running 100.4; barely a fever. So I pull up to daycare and the owner is covered in bleach spots and my poor 4 yr old is holding everything in his hands from his cubby including his pillow and blanket to take home. I mean I can't blame them and of course I want to wash them but I think he probably thought he was part of the haz-mat that needed to go.

I took him in to our most popular hangout, Carenow, where they know me by name. He has tonsillitis. I'm just glad that strep and flu test came back negative on him. How sad is it that I'm glad it's only tonsillitis? So both boys stayed home with Justin today. Campbell is going to stay home one more day with my dad (hopefully) but Nolan is going back tomorrow. Cam has been fever free for almost 72 hrs. Nolan has been fever free for 24 hrs. Even then, it was a very mild fever (99) by the time I picked him up from daycare.

Dear Santa,

I know it's a little early in the year, but all I want is a Clorox cleaning crew to scrub my entire house with toothbrushes and bleach.

Yours truly,
Andrea

P.S. Can you please come and take care of my husband when he gets sick. He'll definitely be next. This photo was taken the day before Campbell tested positive for flu and strep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails