Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm sick of sick days!

So guess who stayed home today...my wonderfully amazing dad with both my boys. He did so great with them and they loved it. I'm so thankful because I'm already really dipping into my sick days and it's only the second 6 weeks! I decided 10 sick days is not enough for a teacher (who is exposed to every sickness known to man at school) and especially when I have two children of my own (in daycare at that!).

Nolan spiked a slight fever last night but all was good today. Sure enough, at 6:30, another fever at 101.5. Looks like I'm staying home tomorrow. Seriously, can someone just throw me a bone here?

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl! I am thinking about you guys and praying that everyone gets well soon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails