Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spray tan gone bad

My mom is Hispanic and having her genes you would think that I would be tan year round. Think again. I'm not a believer in over-the-counter spray tans but I have a friend, Jill, that has always has this fabulous tan and told me what she used. I emailed her right before the wedding hoping to help my out-of-control pastiness in the strapless dress I wore. She got my message late but it's a good thing she did. I would have looked like a someone with a Michael Jackson disease walking down the aisle. Right now, I look like a cross between a shepherd in a Christmas play and an Alaskan who never sees the sun. I called my friend in panic today. She answered the phone and I just said, "EMERGENCY!" Of course, she's never had this problem-only me. The things we girls do for our looks. It gives a new meaning to me being half Hispanic!

1 comment:

  1. "I look like a cross between a shepherd in a Christmas play and an Alaskan who never sees the sun."

    Genius!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails