Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Across the alley from the Alamo...

We just got back from a fun trip to San Antonio for one of my really good friend's (Courtney) wedding. Thankfully my parents came along to help with the boys. We owe them huge on that one. I don't think we would have had a good time if it weren't for them. They were real troopers. The kids did great in the car and were mostly good for the grandparents. Although, they finally saw the no- nap-cranky side of Nolan. All these years when I call them and tell them how much he's frustrating me, they think I'm lying and can't believe that he would do some of those things. In fact, it got so bad at one point, I had to bust out the Santa Claus card I was so desperate.

We were so excited to get to see Beth and Josh and sweet little Lilly Anna. Campbell was making some major moves on her. She pushed him away. I think her daddy gave her a real stern talk about turning boys down. Most of the weekend was full of wedding plans but we managed to squeeze in the Alamo, shopping and even a River tour! Talk about exhausted though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails