Thursday, December 9, 2010

Phone call to Santa

Behavior this time of year seems to be its best. With our Elf on the Shelf, Pickles, and knowing that I have Santa on speed dial. I can pretty much get what I want with a quick conversation to Pickles and just acting like I'm going to call Santa. That usually does the trick.

Over Thanksgiving break, I decided that we were going to do potty training boot camp or as Campbell calls it, "Boop camp." I can't believe that I got him trained in three days. Never in a million years would I have believed it after every hair pulling moment I went through to potty train Nolan.

There were accidents... A LOT the first day and I even wondered if it was too soon but by day four we were accident free. We've had random accidents here and there but overall, it's been a very quick and easy transition.

So in an effort to not always use Santa as a threat, I called Santa so Campbell could brag for once. Granddad, um I mean "Santa," was great and for once I actually caught it on film. Gosh, I love this kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails