Saturday, March 20, 2010

I've got the need for weeds!

When we got back from Weatherford, it was WELL past the boys nap time, but it was still such a beautiful day, that I didn't want to waste it. So I told the boys they could play in the backyard for a few minutes. Well, they got a hold of our weeds. Guess it's a good thing that we're such slackers because they turned out to be great pictures!

I ran and grabbed the camera. My husband, Justin, is the photographer and was at work so I was very scared about having to change lenses and taking some shots on my own, but I must say that for an amateur, I thought they turned out pretty good! I'm trying to get Justin to teach me some skills on Photoshop, but he's so crazy good at it (he's a graphic artist) that I don't think he can dumb himself down enough to teach me. I'm looking for photo editing for dummies.

Nolan helped spread more weeds by blowing the heck out out the dandelions in our yard. I tried to tell Campbell to do the same, but he just kept eating them when I told him to blow them. Nothing like the taste of fresh weeds!














1 comment:

  1. The pics are great, as always! :-) If you find a photo editing for dummies, please let me know. I could stand to learn something too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails