Thursday, February 4, 2010

So you think you can dance?

I love to dance. I mean I love love love it. My mom can attest to how I would dance down the aisles in the grocery store growing up. I would choreograph dances all the time and can still remember cheerleading dances from 9th grade. I love my hip hop class each week because I don't like working out and hip hop just makes me feel like I'm going to the gym to dance. AND...I'm SO excited about the Valentine's dance at school next week. See?!?

So what can I say, we dance a lot in our house...to anything and everything. Nolan and Campbell are in on it too. These are some of my favorites that we've gotten of the boys recently. Check out this elbow action.


Look at this talent...

And here's one of his smoothest moves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails