Monday, November 23, 2009

Those McDonald boys

I just got back from another scrapbooking retreat with my girlfriends. It only takes a few days for me to miss them insanely and realize how crazy I am about my boys. So today we celebrated my first day of being off by going to have lunch with Daddy. It's so crazy that something so little gets Nolan so excited. Everything went well minus Nolan shutting the door of one of the big boss's office when she was meeting with someone. Oops! Then at lunch he belched while he was eating and Justin said, "What do you say?" meaning to say excuse me. Nolan's response? "THAT WAS A GOOD BURP!" really loudly.

There's always something that he manages to fit in to embarrass us. Last time when we were in the cafeteria and I was talking to a friend of mine, Nolan manages to sneak off and eat the onion rings on display! What am I going to do with this boy? I bet when everyone at Alcon sees us coming to have lunch they are thinking, "Those McDonald boys..."

One of Justin's coworkers gave him this gummy eyeball. I couldn't believe that he ate it!
Looking at the koi pond
Don't fall in!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails