Thursday, November 26, 2009

Too blessed to be depressed


I saw the phrase "too blessed to be depressed" on a church marquee years ago and I just love it. When I get down about work or whatever else might get me down, I just say that phrase and it really is so true.

This Thanksgiving, I have so much to be grateful for.

1. I'm thankful to have a job that makes a difference.
2. I'm thankful to have a beautiful home even if it's a mess a lot of the time.
3. I'm thankful to have a church family that truly is a family.
4. I'm thankful have a husband who tells me everyday that he loves me and puts up with my neurotic ways.
5. I'm thankful to have a mother who raised us as a single mom and then my wonderfully amazing dad who adopted me.
6. I'm thankful for girlfriends that made me laugh so hard this past weekend that my stomach and cheeks hurt!
7. I'm thankful for my nerdy old minivan because it means that I have a family that I prayed for.
8. I'm thankful that God constantly reminds me of all His grace and love everyday with the people he's put in my life.
9. I'm thankful for my health.
10. I'm thankful that God has entrusted me to raise these two absolutely beautiful, hysterical, blond haired, blued eyed boys. What a gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails