Tuesday, November 17, 2009

AMEN!

Campbell says "amen" now and it's so adorable. It makes up for all those times he tells us "no." Nolan reminds us every night at dinner to say our prayers and it's the cutest thing to hear Campbell chime in with an "amen" at the end. I think he actually learned it from "If you're happy and you know it." I'm realizing all sorts of songs that he knows and I didn't even realize it. One of his teddy bears plays "Head, shoulders, knees and toes" and he starts pointing to his hair and his toes. I feel like our school is doing a great job of teaching him things but then I get a little heartbroken when I realize all the things that he's learning without me. Then again, that's how Nolan got so smart!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails