Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Today marks our 7 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast life is going! It's freaking me out! On the other hand, I look at all that has happened in 7 years and I can't believe all that we've fit in...our first house (still in it), career changes, two beautiful boys, and so much more. I feel so blessed that we've had 7 wonderful years. The thing I love about being with Justin is that we can always laugh at our lives even when things are crazy. It really helps us during those tough times.

We're going to Estes Park, Colorado in a couple of weeks for a late anniversary trip. Although it's going to be hard to leave the boys because of my neurotic ways, I know that we need to do things like this to take time for each other. I can't wait to not worry about nap times or eating dinner with conversation without trying to chase a sippy cup flying through the air...that in itself will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails