Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's going to happen any day now...


Campbell is so close to crawling. He can get from point A to point B somehow. Usually it includes a big lunge forward and some belly scoots but hey it gets him where he wants to go. He's able to get up on all fours so our lives are about to be flipped upside down with no rest for the weary. When Nolan started crawling I lost a couple of pounds but after he started walking, I lost another 5 lbs! Maybe I should be rooting Campbell on more so I can shed these last 5 lbs!

3 comments:

  1. He's so cute and what a smile!! Guess what been was wearing last night for jammies.....yep, Later Gater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was supposed to say "Ben" not been...I haven't had enough coffee yet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails