Thursday, August 28, 2008

2 months!



Yes, Campbell is really already 2 months old. We go for our check up next week but when I took him this week for his ear infection he was 11 lbs. 13 oz. We might just break the 12 lb. mark next week. He's done just fine working on his leg rolls and I love how when I take his diaper off all his hidden rolls unfold. We love the show Everybody Loves Raymond and there is an episode where Ray gives his giant brother Robert a hard time when he hugs his very petite wife Debra. Robert is hugging her really hard and Ray says, "REMEMBER THE KITTY!" Apparently it was one of those Of Mice and Men moments. Justin jokes and tells me the same thing with Campbell because I just want to squeeze him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails