Saturday, August 23, 2008

Deja vu

Yes, it's official. I had twins that were born 2 years and 9 months apart. When Campbell was born and the doctor showed him to me, it was the most surreal thing I've ever experienced. I thought "Wait, am I dreaming? Is this a new baby or is this Nolan?"

I found Nolan's baby book and I just about dropped the book when I saw how similar these boys are. Personality-wise, they have similarities but I can still see their own little distinguishing characteristics developing as well. Both boys have a set of lungs but Campbell can outscream any baby I've ever heard but luckily he's quick to calm down with a little bouncing. With that being said, he honestly smiles non-stop! I thought Nolan was a happy baby but now I think he might have found his match! Here are a couple of shots of the boys that just made us do a double-take to figure out which one was which!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails