Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Roly Poly Campbelloni

I know that Nolan has always had the nickname Nolie Polie but just for this short time Campbell has taken the nickname. We've had tummy time and one day I look over and he just rolled over! Don't they say second children do things faster to keep up with their older siblings? While I'm not in a hurry for him to crawl or walk (although when Nolan did I lost 10 lbs so maybe it's not so bad), it is fun experiencing the little milestones with Campbell but at the same time everything is going so fast with him growing up already! Here's a video of him rolling over. He kind of has a crash landing, we're working on "gently" rolling over. Please ignore the baby talk.

2 comments:

  1. I like the triumphant grunt right before he crashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so smart and advanced! What a sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails