Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dress Rehearsal for Halloween

It's that time of year that Justin and I just love. There's something about football on TV, the weather FINALLY turning cooler, leaves changing colors and knowing that the holidays are quickly approaching that just warms my heart. I love Halloween. I think I get it from my mother. She always made me these elaborate costumes. I still remember my Rainbow Bright costume to this day and how proud I was to wear it and I probably broke the age limit of trick-or-treating a couple of years. So it's only natural for me to pass this love of dressing up down to my boys. Nolan wants to be a cowboy this year. In years past, I have this adorable costume picked out only for him to absolutely hate it and want to take off the hat after one second of wearing it. So this year in an effort to keep his costume on, we've been having some dress up time with our costume. Here's a sneak peek at some of the costume.



2 comments:

  1. OMG!! he is hilarious! too cute! how are you?? you sound great :) sleeping through the night yet? we still aren't :( write soon friend :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails