Sunday, September 28, 2008

3 months old

In the same week I'm experiencing my oldest turning 3 years old and my baby turning 3 months old. It's too much for me to keep up with! At Campbell's last appointment, he was 14 lbs. 5 oz. He seems to be working on a heavyweight title. He's been a smiler now for two months but just recently we starting giggling. I wasn't ready for it to be so soon as it was 4 months with Nolan but it's just the best ever. The poor thing is probably sore because I try and make him giggle all the time. I decided that hearing your child laugh is the best sound God ever made. It really does make everything worth it. He's actually ticklish! I see a lot of tickle fights in our future.

1 comment:

  1. I agree....a child's laughter is DEFINITELY the BEST sound in the world!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails