Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Justin!

Before we ever had kids, I knew that Justin was going to be a great dad. My nieces and nephews would ask, "Where's Justin?" as soon as I saw them like I was chopped liver. Kids just flock to him. But I'm truly blessed to have such an amazing father to my children. He is such a wonderful example of how to treat a woman, be a servant to others, and love unconditionally. He's not afraid to kiss boo boos, change diapers, cook, or bathe our boys. He's definitely an involved dad. Our boys absolutely adore him simply because he adored them first. So here's to an amazing man who is the best father to our children. I couldn't ask for a better role model. We love you, Justin!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails