Monday, January 30, 2012

Four months

Yes, I said four months as in a THIRD of a year. I can't even believe it.


How is it that when I was pregnant time stood completely still and every minute seemed like eternity, but now that she's here with her crystal clear blue eyes and her porcelain skin, that I lose all track of time when I'm with her.


I could kiss that neck all day long...if I can actually find it somewhere in there. I promise she has one. We play hide and seek with it all the time. And don't act like you don't notice those thunder thigh rolls...go ahead, look at them. You know you want to squish her.


So now my newborn is officially NOT a....well, I don't really want to talk about it.


4 month stats:

Weight: 16 lbs. 3 oz (88th percentile)
Height: 26.75" (95th percentile)
Head: 42 cm (50th percentile)
Cuteness: Off.the.charts


And certain Missy just discovered she can roll with the best of them. Her big brothers better watch out....I see steamrollin' coming to our house in the near future.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails