Saturday, September 10, 2011

Look who's here...

I'm already finding it hard to say all I want to but here's a start and the photos say more than what I can say in words...


Introducing:


Landry Kate McDonald
Born September 5, 2011 (LABOR Day of course)
7 lbs. 15 oz
19 1/4 inches

Campbell was all smiles when he first got to the room. 
 

But once everyone was looking to see what he thought of her, he clamped up really fast and didn't want to have much to do with her.

Nolan arrived a little bit later after school and immediately was curious about her and excited about meeting her.

I already know that he's going to be a great big brother just like he already is to Campbell. 


As the night went on and people weren't watching as much, Campbell became more and more interested in Landry.


I'm just overwhelmed by God's love and grace that I'm so lucky to have this be our family.


I promise to give the real Labor Day Landry story very soon but had to post something to show she's here!





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful an so perfect!! What great family pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is beautiful and I adore her name :)

    I've been checking everyday waiting for this announcement! Stalker much lol.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never comment but have been reading for a while - congratulations. She's beautiful! A wonderful addition to your already wonderful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Landry is absolutely, stunningly gorgeous <3

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Landry is absolutely beautiful! Well actually your whole family is! Congratulations on your newest addition!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww. Congratulations. Can't wait to hear the labor story. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails