Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Day

What a fun Thanksgiving. We ate ourselves silly, saw the fam, watched the cowboys game and the boys seemed to really have a great time. I got a really cute little onesie that said "Gobble til you wobble" for Campbell. Good thing I took pics of him at home because we were only at my parents house for about 30 minutes before a blowout happened. I only had to change his outfit about 3 times that day. I swear I need to bring his closet with me everywhere I go! After lunch, Nolan and his cousins helped rake the leaves at Grandma and Granddad's house. Nolan was quite a helper and it was good for me to see that he's willing to help with yard work! Justin and I joke that we're going to be having our boys mowing the lawn by the time they're 4! All in all, we have so much to be thankful for. First being two beautiful happy healthy boys.
Peek-a-boo
Nolan raking with his cousins Avery, Adalyn, Aspen and Granddad
Not sure who's bigger of the two...

What a big helper
Mommy and her little butterball turkey
Oh my goodness...
Our sweetgum in our backyard just turned this week this beautiful shade of red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails