Monday, September 24, 2012

Look who just turned ONE!

Well, I couldn't help but take some pictures of my beloved birthday girl for her one year old photo shoot. I've had a couple of practice rounds taking some one year old pics so I was excited to get some of my sweet Landry Kate.



All was going pretty well with the photo shoot. Sister was bringing out the oober cuteness factor.

And then our first mishap happened. Just as I put her in the basket, I had really cute balloons attached but they flew away before I even snapped a picture. 

No big deal, she's so adorable she didn't even need balloons to make her picture cute.

 
 
She was clapping to "If you're happy and you know it" like it was nobody's business.


And we even snuck in a picture of all three looking at the camera at once! Key word: "at once" It's a miracle!

But then things turned south pretty quickly. We decided to give the cupcake smash a second try thinking that it was maybe just a fluke that she didn't like it at her birthday. She gave it another whirl but seriously, this girl doesn't like cupcakes but she sure can tear up a bowl of ice cream.

Shortly after these pictures were taken  fussing and fit throwing began and bright pink icing was E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E. 

Our white high chair looks someone with bright pink lipstick just made out with it. Oh well. It made for some sweet pictures. 

All in all minus the balloons flying away and the forced feeding of sugar we did to our child, the first photo shoot was a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails