Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LOL

I give a new meaning to the words LOL (laugh out loud). You see I have this incredibly loud laugh...especially when I find something hysterical or something takes me by surprise. I'm really pretty self-conscious about it and it's gotten me into trouble so many times. My parents just hated for me to have people spend the night growing up. Not because my friends were bad, but because I would never stop laughing...LOUD! I was always really good in school, made good grades, but my laugh always got me in trouble with my teachers! You either love my laugh, or you find it incredibly annoying. It's hard to come up with a new one...not exactly something you can go buy at the store.

So looks like Campbell got the loud laugh gene from me. He laughs so loud sometimes in the car that we have to tell him to not be so loud because I'm afraid one of us is going to get in a wreck. Boy, does that bring back memories of me with my parents, but if there's anyone who can be understanding about it...it's his big mouth mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails