Sunday, May 24, 2009

Decorating

I am not one to have shopping parties but my friend's sister had one and I couldn't go so I decided to have a party myself! I just loved this stuff. It's called Upper Case Living and it's super easy. It's just a transfer. I wish I would have known about these before we spent hours painting the boys' rooms!

I love letters. I know it sounds crazy but I do. I love inspiring quotes, I love monograms, I love incorporating fun fonts in my scrapbooking and my boys' rooms too. I love making invitations and finding just right font. I'm such a nerd. Maybe it's the writing teacher coming out in me. So I decided to throw a party and here are a few items that I got for the house. I think they turned out really cute!



1 comment:

  1. I did this in Gavin's room just last week. How funny! It was super easy. Your house looks great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails