Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Feeling so blessed on a day like this like I have such amazing men in my life that have loved me, cared for me and been there for me in every way.


This man isn't my father biologically speaking, but he is my father because he married my mom who was doing it alone with three kids and loved me as his own. When I was in 2nd grade, he adopted me and has been so supportive and loving every day since. 

And then there's my husband. 

Where do I start to explain what an amazing father he is. He's so hands-on from diaper changing, playing catch, coaching soccer teams and the list goes on and on. 

Here's a small token of my gratitude:

I love you babe and can't imagine a better dad for our children. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails