Thursday, October 3, 2013

Lego land birthday

This year we decided to offer Nolan to either have a party or invite one friend over to spend the night and that we would go Lego land. Thank goodness he chose Lego land. Don't get me wrong, I love to throw a birthday party but with his party only weeks after Landry, a little break in party planning was nice.


My parents came to watch Landry and we took Nolan, his friend and Campbell to Lego land. I gotta say that I don't understand the fascination with legos, but I do love how much they creativity out in my boys. They could play with them for hours.

I'm not sure who had the most fun out of all my kids...including my biggest one.


My favorite part was seeing the the little Lego towns that looked just like DFW. Way too much. Of course I would love the part that remind me of a doll house.






I gotta say, I'm really sold on this kind of party. I'm hoping we might just be able to talk him into something like this every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails