Friday, November 11, 2011

Freaky Friday

I knew I wasn't crazy and here's the proof. My children are exact clones of one another. It's like my DNA mixed with Justin creates identical twin/triplets but years apart. It's so weird because Nolan and Campbell don't look alike now but all our children look so much alike when they're babies.

People say that they see Nolan or Campbell in Landry but honestly it's all just the same!

Can you tell Justin loves having this snuggle time on his chest with each of them? In order, Nolan, Campbell, and Landry.

This next one really blows my mind. Again, Nolan, Campbell and Landry...seriously?!


And I love those moments where I see Campbell slipping into those memories that I had of Nolan doing the exact same thing.


So what do you think? Freak Friday or what?

2 comments:

  1. OMG.....FOR REAL!! That is insane!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those precious faces. Ahhh. Don't go making me want to have another one, argh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails