Monday, October 3, 2011

Quarterly Top 5

Here we go again. It's time for my Quarterly Top 5 of my favorite pictures. I'm linking up with Amber's Articles, Click it Up a Notch, and Nap Time MomTog. I gotta say that I love seeing when it's time for another one. But this one BY FAR was the hardest. I've been a Mamarazzi with the arrival of Landry so I've been going nuts with the camera. So with my oldest starting kindergarten and meeting my daughter for the first time, it was near impossible to pick my top 5 photos this quarter but these are my all-time favs.


This was actually taken by my husband. We were racing to beat the sunset and it was the quickest family photo session we've ever done. We did the whole thing in 30 minutes and I gotta say it was a lot less painful when we made it quick! 


This one was also taken by my husband who was playing parent duty of capturing Nolan's first day of school while I played my other job...5th grade teacher! I love this perspective of how it looks like he's so small and about to take on the world.


Meet my daughter, Landry, and her Daddy who is putty in her hands. I think this one is going to be a treasured photo forever. I see it resurfacing in a wedding slide show. 

And here are my boys. My boys who are already so protective of their baby sister and give me a play by play if Landry makes even the smallest whimper. I absolutely love Campbell's expression in this photo. If you know my Campbelloni you know that this boy is full of animation.

 
 Ok, so maybe I cheated and threw in 6 photos. Sorry, people, I JUST had a baby for goodness sakes. These were taken by me but while we were getting professional shots done. I was that really annoying mom bringing my own camera while paying someone else to take photos too. I'm a loon, I know. But she was working that camera like she was a professional model. I absolutely adore all the pictures and the real ones by Kim Martin are even better. 

Amber's Articles

2 comments:

  1. So many firsts..........day of school, daughter. It looks like you have had a busy, but wonderful quarter.

    You can tell they just love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I love these. So very precious. Thanks so much for linking up with us. It is so hard to just pick 5.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails