Friday, July 25, 2008

Campbell's nursery











We did things a little out of order this time. The nursery is officially done! With Nolan it was done two months before he arrived. I guess it really is true about second children...you run out of time! I don't know what I'd do without my very gifted and talented husband and mother when it comes to this nursery. Justin painted, painted and painted and my mom's sewing machine was smoking she was working so hard. But all the hard work and effort paid off. I think it's pretty darn cute and it's so special because we were able to incorporate family pictures...including a 100 year old photo of Campbell's great-great-grandfather playing baseball. I hope that this room will continue to grow with him since we worked so hard on it!

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me!?! That nursery is incredible! I am so hiring your family to do ours whenever we have kids. :-) Congratulations - you have 2 adorable babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, welcome to the blogging world! So glad you have joined the ranks! Second, OMG!!! I think you guys topped Nolan's nursery! You all are seriously the most talented parents ever! I can't wait to meet Campbell and give Nolan a huge hug...only a few more weeks before we'll be home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails